Thursday, December 19, 2013

Performance Task Submissions and Evaluations

Wooooohoooooooooo!!!!!


You did it, my lion cubs!! Now, your benchmark anxieties should be assuaged (look it up), and you should feel like the little kitten in this video.

One final step: just turn in your Feminist Analysis Essays here: Performance Task Submission Form


Ms. G?! Do you know my grade? Did you grade my essay yet? I just gave it to you ten minutes ago? Hey Ms. G, do you remember what I got on that worksheet last week?
NO I DO NOT...I love you all very much, but I don't have your grades memorized. I will tell you as soon as I finish grading all of the late submissions.

Please take the time to fill out this Evaluation Form.  I really care what you have to say, and I want to make this class as inclusive and successful as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment