Friday, January 24, 2014

1.24.14

Objective:

  • I can determine two or more central ideas of a text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to provide a complex analysis. 
  • I can provide an objective summary of the text, and effectively code-switch between different lexicons.
  • I can write an argument to support claims in an analysis of substantive topics or texts, using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence. 


1.  Launch
    1a.  Thoughts on consent:  "Only 'yes' means 'yes.'"
2.  Act I, scene iii review
3.  A Historical Look at the Moor:  Reviewing Historical Criticism
     2a.  Paraphrasing the assumptions
     2b.  Reading the article
4.  Writing Prompt
5.  Reading Journal for Act I due MONDAY
6.  Timed Write on Alienation





IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABSENT OR TARDY:
You are assigned to Homework Center with Ms. G, at 7:15am in the morning, to get all caught up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment